2016 Midwest Anesthesia Resident’s Conference
April 8-10, 2016
A WELCOME FROM THE CO-CHAIRS
On behalf of the University of Minnesota, Western University, and Mayo Clinic Departments of Anesthesiology, we welcome you to Minnesota for the 2016 Midwest Anesthesia Residents Conference, April 8-10, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis.
Please note some important details of the 2016 MARC:
- Now is the time to make your residents aware of the conference and the website and encourage them to participate by submitting abstracts on clinical and basic science research as well as challenging case reports. Section categories and instructions for submission can be found on the "Abstracts" tab of the MARC website.
- All clinical and basic science research projects will be presented via poster presentation, while case reports will be presented via slide presentation.
- Awards will be given to first, second, and third places for poster and oral presentations in all categories with overall top awards being sponsored by FAER and IARS.
- There will be a separate pre-conference meeting on Friday, April 8th for AMAAC Department Chairs, immediately followed by a welcome reception for all meeting attendees.
- This year’s meeting will again be paperless with free WiFi available throughout the meeting areas and a dedicated mobile device meeting app.
- Throughout Saturday, recruiters will be present to help review CV’s and discuss interview skills.
We have had outstanding industry support for previous MARC meetings, and MARC 2016 will be no exception. Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with industry representatives during a Friday evening welcome reception and throughout the day on Saturday. For more information on AMAAC and the MARC, visit www.amaachq.org.
We look forward to seeing you in April, eh!
Arif Al-Areibi, M.D. | University of Western Ontario
Adam K. Jacob, M.D. | Mayo Clinic
Mojca Konia, M.D., PhD, MACM | University of Minnesota
Click to Register